My Batman Henna Tattoo

Returning readers: In the spirit of helping me improve the content and direction of the site, please answer the two following questions:

1. What keeps you coming back to GreatWhiteSnark.com?
  2. What would you like to see more of? (Besides the proper grammatical use of prepositions?)

Feel free to drop me a line at gws@(this domain name) or leave a response in the comments. Thanks very much for your feedback.

Just in case the consensus turns out to be, “Um, we’d like to hear a little bit less about your Batman body art, fellah,” here’s one parting shot:

Batman henna. Courtesy of a Pakistani wedding I attended this weekend.

The following day’s result.

For anyone who’s counting, this is run-of-the-mill, geek-free henna.

Want to see more Batman tattoos and other geeky curiosities? Subscribe to Great White Snark by email or by RSS. It’s free.

• Paul July 16, 2007, 9:58 pm

More bikini pictures.

• Great White Snark July 16, 2007, 10:02 pm

Thanks, I’ll take that under consideration, and then will immediately forget it. Would love to get more feedback, though.

• Paul July 17, 2007, 8:01 am

Well, I think you’re doing a good job so far. I can’t think of anything that you should do that you’re not and if I did, I’d be doing it. heh

And I’ve noticed that when I MOST want feedback on something, I don’t get it. blah, it sucks.

• Cynthia July 17, 2007, 10:00 am

Nice tattoos. I think you just wanted to show us your powerful forearms. I sent you my feedback via email. Basically, I keep returning because you make me laugh. (Note to all men out there: a funny guy is a sexy guy. Most of the time.)

So, keep being funny, I’ll be happy. And we all want me to be happy.

• nickolai July 17, 2007, 10:55 am

More snark! That’s what keeps me coming back thirsty to the GWS teet.

And more specifically, was there any dancing at the Pakistani wedding? Would love to see some videos of that, though that doesn’t necessarily fit the mission statement of the site…

• Cynthia July 17, 2007, 12:06 pm

Nickolai, you don’t think video of GWS dancing fits the mission statement? I respectfully disagree.

• Great White Snark July 17, 2007, 1:28 pm

Ok, what I’m hearing is: more snarkiness, more forearms, and more dancing. I’ll see what I can do.

• Nathan D July 17, 2007, 2:32 pm

I really could use a drier wit. And more sarcasm — not nearly enough of it here. And more coverage of sub-sub-cultures, like furries who like Angel more than Buffy.

But really GWS is more like my proxy to a level of meta-fanboy-dom that I no longer have time to enjoy, so you know, more of being our inner-geek — make sure we don’t miss out on life’s simpler (or more complex) pleasures.

• Nathan D July 17, 2007, 2:34 pm

Oh, and FWIW, I’m behind the dancing video 100%

• Great White Snark July 17, 2007, 3:41 pm

More geeky enthusiasms. Got it. And again with the dancing. I’ll see what I can do about that.

• Cynthia July 17, 2007, 3:49 pm

Don’t forget the forearms.