You know, maybe grown men would stop playing with toys if stores like Entertainment Earth didn’t make it so damn appealing.
Not that I’m one of those grown men. It’s not like I have a box in my closet marked, “NIB Batman Figures – Don’t Touch! Fragile!” or anything. With little unhappy faces drawn in Sharpie to demonstrate the sadness I would feel if someone touched my collectible toys. That’s definitely not me.
Now Entertainment Earth makes the slide into Adult-Onset Juvenile Consumerism even more tempting with its sick Blow Out Sale, featuring up to 90% off prices on toys, collectibles, costumes, Star Wars stuff, and tons of other geek goodness.
And I’ve scoured the nearly-one-thousand products on sale to find the real gems. You may thank me with good intentions and hugs, the only currency in which I, myself, can afford to deal.
Behold! Toys, collectibles, and games… oh my.
- 54% off! Super Soaker Aqua Shock HydroBlitz. Don’t be fooled by a name that sounds like a Nazi torture device. A water gun for the ages.
- 50% off! Hellboy Zippo Lighter. Finally, a character that makes sense on the side of a Zippo.
- 50% off! Firefly Serenity in Disguise Variant Ornament. Geek Christmas! Woot!
- 50% off! Star Wars Holographic Darth Vader Bobble Head. Smack Vader in the head. Without repercussions.
- 56% off! Cthulhu Plush Pillow. Evil has a face. And it is soft.
- 52% off! Transformers Edition Risk Game. Take control of Asia with your army of Bumblebees.
Your desktop deserves a new ornament or five. Treat yourself to some action figures.
- 47% off! Legendary Heroes Action Figures Wave 1, including a Judge Dredd, Savage Dragon, Witchblade, Ripclaw, Super Patriot, Madman, Savage Dragon (Variant), Super Patriot (Variant)!
- 23% off and more! Star Wars figure packs like Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures Wave 3.
- 46% off! 24 Jack Bauer Action Figure Boxed Set #2.
- 45% off! Superman vs. Doomsday Action Figure Set.
- …and 50% off the figure that makes “humdrum” look like a naked dance party! Spider-Man Peter Parker Doll.
Perhaps you’re in the market for a high-quality, geeky costume? I mean, October is coming up in a couple of months, or maybe you’re just into a little bit of role play with the missus. It’s cool, man. Either way. No one’s judging.
- 56% off! Star Wars Darth Vader Supreme Edition Mask.
- 62% off! V for Vendetta Grand Heritage Costume (Standard).
- 43% off! Star Wars Episode III Darth Vader Supreme Edition Costume.
- 72% off! Star Wars Episode III Chewbacca Deluxe Child Costume.
- 77% off! Star Wars Episode III Chewbacca Deluxe Edition Costume.
Check out EntertainmentEarth.com to explore the gobs of on-sale items for yourself.
Shout-out to Superpunch for pointing out the sale.
If you enjoyed this post, consider subscribing to Great White Snark by – or by RSS. It’s free.