(If you’re getting that “Hey, I’m disoriented by this unfamiliar type of post!” sensation… it might be because this is the first in a new weekly series. Also? You should lay off the ‘shrooms.)
- Win awesome geeky toys and collectibles just for doing good. (If, you know…you’re into that sort of thing. “Good.”) http://twurl.nl/x7gmks
- The Kids in the Hall are working on a new TV miniseries. (P.S. I’m squishing your head as you read this.) http://twurl.nl/jkhh3m
- Reaper FINALLY returns to CW’s schedule… in March. You call it “midseason replacement,” I call it an “afterthought.” http://is.gd/aaBr
- Apparently toy makers think there’s nothing great that wouldn’t be better as a Transformer. Including basketball players. http://is.gd/a0a2
- Deja vu, much? Original concept art for Battlestar Galactica by renowned Star Wars illustrator Ralph McQuarrie. http://twurl.nl/xbvc50
- Retweeting @Memles: RT @ProgGrrl HOLY FRAK PEOPLE… SciFi Channel greenlights CAPRICA to series http://is.gd/9Q57
- Lord of the Rings meets Fabio meets bad 80s pop. Divine. (Thanks @ToplessRobot) http://is.gd/aoIg
- You can Simpsonize anything and make it better. Even Arrested Development. http://twurl.nl/zm1nhy
- Leonard Nimoy + Hobbits + GodTube = Surreal + WTF(squared) http://twurl.nl/1ombzl
- Who’s got $1,200 for a painting of an Optimus Prime toy? You can tell friends it’s “modern minimalist,” if it helps. http://twurl.nl/7e7nvy
Also, I updated the GWS Fan Page on Facebook this week with new stuff from GWS readers, including pics of a Lara Croft costume, a Yoda cake, and Dalek cupcakes.
Enjoy this post? Subscribe to Great White Snark by – or by RSS.