Here’s a taste of the geeky curiosities from around the Web that I posted to my Twitter profile this week. Follow me on Twitter for the hearty, home-cooked meal. Or, it tastes home-cooked, anyway. Whatever.
WonderCon pictures coming tomorrow. Keep your pantaloons on. And thanks for your patience.
- The Disney vs. Star Wars mashup nightmare continues. http://is.gd/kVwm
- Daggit from BSG Classic. These words come to mind: “doilies” and “It’s Pat.” http://is.gd/kDGF
- It’s finally happened. A PEZ dispenser that takes AAA batteries. http://is.gd/kDGl
- Dear Karma: I totally take back what I said about your mother. (Smallville returns next season, Reaper probably won’t.) http://is.gd/kJ1L
- From the “people creep me out” files: Real-life Bioshock Little Sister ADAM syringe http://is.gd/kINB
Enjoy this post? Subscribe to Great White Snark by – or by RSS.