You don’t follow me on Twitter? Well. I’m sure you’ve got a good excuse. But I fully expect you to rectify the situation once your arms grow back.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of what I Twitterated this past week.
- Cover of Rolling Stone, 1983: Slave Leia frolics on the beach with an Ewok, Vader, and a Gamorrean Guard. http://is.gd/vH5K
- Portrait of real-life Calvin & Hobbes. http://is.gd/uJmE
- Star Wars characters as advertising pitchmen. Win: (Top half of) Darth Maul wheelchair endorsement. http://is.gd/uJo2
- How much would you pay for the element stones from Fifth Element? (Whatever you guess, you’re wrong.) http://is.gd/vgLo
- Ghostbusters-inspired senior class prank. You damn kids! http://is.gd/vgM4
Enjoy this post? Subscribe to Great White Snark by – or by RSS.