Good news, kiddies, I’m back from Serbia and the GWS hiatus has ended! Surely my resumption of duties at the control board of the blog machine apparatus shall join the fall of the Berlin Wall and Angel’s return from hell in season three of Buffy among the most momentous reunifications of the last century.
Or, at least, among the most telegenic ones. Every side is my good side, people.
I know you must be feeling terribly vulnerable and needy after my absence, so let’s ease back into things with some tidbits from my renewed Twitter activity.
- Full-size Jar Jar Binks in carbonite statue. Which is fantastic. http://bit.ly/qxbNn
- Do you like robots? And geishas? And NINJAs? Well. Two out of three ain’t bad. ROBOGEISHAS. http://bit.ly/18Ljfg
- Curse my metal body for missing this at Comic-Con. WAMPA COSTUME http://bit.ly/15UwqF
- The only good Pikachu is a… http://bit.ly/eoXY2
- Voltron cosplay… MINIATURIZED! http://bit.ly/zSAUc
Enjoy this post? Subscribe to Great White Snark by – or by RSS.