Hm. This sampling of links from the past week definitely smells faintly of “trippy.” (I.e., burnt pineapples and incense.)
- Imperial AT-AT rodeo. (Speaking of blaming Japan’s insanity.) http://bit.ly/34qoE
- Wowza. Where the Wild Things Are carved pumpkin. (via @slashfilm) http://bit.ly/xl4mO
- Star Wars Retold by Someone Who Hasn’t Seen It (“Those brown muppets? What are they called?”) http://bit.ly/2azl5O
- RT @FilmDrunk Cats react to the Twilight: New Moon trailer: http://bit.ly/pwKyn
- Jabba the Hutt face paint. Warning: You can’t unsee this. http://bit.ly/E8W51
Enjoy this post? Subscribe to Great White Snark by – or by RSS.