Last week, I was named by WIRED as one of the “150 Geeky Media People You Should Follow on Twitter“. Which means that if you’re not already following my Twitter profile or the GWS Facebook Page, you’re obviously not doing what you “should”.
And I know you want to do what you’re supposed to do, right? Right?
- This sexual Predator never showed up on Dateline. http://bit.ly/8GRZb0
- Anime subtitles gone wrong. Like, “I’ll now proceed to pleasure myself with this fish” wrong. http://bit.ly/5RZzXO
- adidas Star Wars commercial. 98% awesome. 100% arbitrary. http://bit.ly/6Elew7
- I FOUND HIM! (via @reddit) http://bit.ly/5RjpVn
- Working homemade Star Trek phaser. YOU’LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT. http://bit.ly/87Hpfp