Really?: Labyrinth Movie Poster Tattoo [Geeky Tattoo]

This is no ordinary Labyrinth tattoo.

In the sense that an “ordinary” Labyrinth tattoo would simply consist of a portrait of David Bowie’s creepy-androgynous (crandrogynous?) mug. Or of the likeness of a Jim-Henson-created goblin puppet. You know… “ordinary.”

Jareth Labyrinth Tattoo

This lady-person opted to get not just a tattoo of a single character from Labyrinth, but a tattoo of the entire cast, as depicted in the film’s original theatrical poster from 1986.

Labyrinth Poster

So. That’s commitment. Which… is admirable. From what I’ve heard.

Via Ugliest Tattoos, who would get more tattoos if Jim Henson From 1986 agreed to design them.

Find original Labyrinth movie posters on Ebay

Enjoy this post? Subscribe to Great White Snark by email or by RSS.

• farles chew March 31, 2010, 12:47 pm

Having Big Hair David Bowie glower at me while I get nasty would be more than a little off-putting. Performance anxiety!

• Val March 31, 2010, 12:48 pm

I don’t understand why someone would get a tattoo of the movie Labyrinth on their back and not put any color in it, have they even SEEN the movie?! But uhm yeah it’s still weird….

• Jenocide April 2, 2010, 5:12 pm

I LOVE IT.

• Labyrinth Movie April 7, 2010, 11:07 am

Yikes. Hopefully that guy’s moles stay under control, or Bowie is going to start looking pretty diseased.

• Kelly June 30, 2010, 5:19 pm

Thats cool.. but mine’s better

• M! January 21, 2015, 3:28 am

It’s my back piece– how funny to see it on here!

Farles, fair enough; to each his/her own. If you’re not down with some Bowie lovin’, I’m not down with you. :p

Val: while I love colour, my body rejects coloured ink waaaaay too quickly–it’s only black and grey for me.

“My tattoo being done”: Yes. True Story.

Jenocide: THANKS!! You clearly have exquisite taste.

“Labyrinth Movie”: The mole is under control, but I’ll get it removed at any sign of change. Thanks for the concern, haha!

Kelly, I’d love to see yours!! :)