The Top Twelve Awful Twilight Tattoos

Oh, Twilight. I tease because I love.

Ha, ha. Just kidding. I hate you and you’re terrible.

12) The Shiny Edward Cullen Leg Tattoo

Edward Cullen Leg Tattoo

Sparkly Edward Cullen meets The Terminator meets holy hell, you got permanently etched on your skin on purpose?

11) The Cullen Family Crest Tramp Stamp

Cullen Crest Tramp Stamp

Uh. You left your heart here? Like, maybe in a nearby crevice?

10) The Cullen Knuckle Tattoo

Cullen Knuckle Tattoo
Source: BMEzine.com

Dude, please tell me your name is Cullen.

9) Long Twilight Passage Back Tattoo

Twilight Passage Tattoo

Listen, lady, if I wanted to read the book…

No, scratch that. I’ll. Never. Want. To. Read. The. Book.

8) The Creepy Edward Cullen Portrait Back Tattoo

Edward Cullen Back Tattoo

“Mommy, why is there an angry European soccer fan on your back?”

7) Jacob Black Quote and Werewolf Claw Marks Tattoo

Jacob Quote Twilight Tattoo

Two guaranteed ways to alienate men: (1) an unhealthy obsession with Twilight and (2) photo-realistic tattoos of bloody, gaping wounds across your wrists.

6) Twilight Logo Foot Tattoo

Twilight Tattoo

That looks inflamed and infected. I think there’s a metaphor here.

5) His and Hers Lamb and Lion Tattoos

Lion and Lamb Twilight Tattoos

I think it’s sweet that these two souls have bonded over their shared lack of good taste.

4) Twilight Vampire Bite Tattoo

Vampire Bite Tattoo

And for the rest of his life, anyone who saw his wrist wondered if he had rabies.

3) The Edward Cullen(ish) Arm Tattoo

Edward Cullen Tattoo
Source: The Internets

Edward Cullen… or one of the Hardy Boys? We’d never know if not for that trademark Twilight apple and quote.

What we do know is that he attended the There’s Something About Mary school of hair design. (Pointy! And full of protein!)

2) Twilight Mom’s Back Tattoo (Peekaboo!)

Twilight Logo Back Tattoo
Source: PeopleofWalmart.com

Oh, you think that’s bad?

Check this out…

1) Terrible Twilight Cast Back Tattoo

Twilight Cast Back Tattoo

I had thought that every horrible thing that could be said about Twilight moms has already been said. But this picture was indeed worth another 1,000 words. Of horror. In my head.

Find Twilight t-shirts on Ebay

• RedDoggiesHotFarts June 30, 2010, 7:33 am

Please Tell me that at least some of those pictures are Photoshopped (you know, for a bit of a joke …)

• nickolai June 30, 2010, 9:05 am

I’m surprised how many of these people are men. I thought the insanity could be blamed on female happy parts.

• Kateryna Fury June 30, 2010, 10:41 am

Don’t Malign my vagina because someone made twilight and it’s marketed at tween girls. My vagina is a twilight free zone and was immune to the effects of pasty white dudes. Being a pasty white femme myself this says volumnes about how sad it is that waifish males are in vogue. Kinda creeps me out. I prefer men with meat on their boners. Pun totally intended.

These tattoos make my female happy parts sad btw. Very sad.

• UberFanGirl June 30, 2010, 10:46 am

apparently the only thing worse than a twilight tattoo is a twilight tattoo inked by someone who evidently has no artistic talent. not that i have to clarify, but juuuust in case, i am specifically referring to numbers 12 & 8. seriously. i would be SO MAD!

• Christy June 30, 2010, 11:13 am

All right…I am a Twilight fan, went to see the movie marathon last night like a total dork…But these pictures horrified me. have no idea what these people were thinking (or not).

• 'Nara June 30, 2010, 11:13 am

#1’s creepy pucker freaks me the hell out. Even more, I mean.

• ...Rebekah... June 30, 2010, 12:53 pm

Oh my…I am a Twilight Fan as well. These pictures really scared the sh** out of me. Who would get that on their skin permanently? It makes me think maybe the tattoo artist hated Twilight ha.

• MiMiBoO June 30, 2010, 1:58 pm

Okay my sister got a tattoo of the flower from twilight and it’s beautiful…these are terrible. Why would you want these horrible (and somewhat scary) tats on you!!!!

• CeltJono June 30, 2010, 9:05 pm

Burn thy insolence from mine eyes!

er if ye prefer.

“It hurts us precious!”

• KrazyAngelKat81 July 1, 2010, 8:59 am

Their poor husbands…unless equally deluded will be freaked out big time.

• Jinglebat July 1, 2010, 10:47 pm
  • Ruth July 2, 2010, 2:13 pm

EEP!! I like the dolphin flying over them in #1…makes the whole thing feel a little bit more surreal.

• Maggie July 7, 2010, 4:33 pm

EEWWW! # 4 Just EEEWWW! I am a middle aged twilight fan, but these are just ick!

• red July 8, 2010, 9:55 am

my question is number 12 why on earth would you cover a heart-o-gram tattoo with that horrid picture? you can still see the tattoo underneath so it just makes it looks horrible, plus to top it off a tattoo should not look sparkly and eddward is creepy. you may have the worst tattoo in history.

• MIMI August 16, 2010, 1:01 pm

There is just this one thing I do not get; what kind of a tattoo artist would ever do these kinds of tattoos? Seriously, I was a tattoo artist I would just refuce to do anything like that.. Horrible

• Bookworm Meets Bookworm October 13, 2010, 7:19 am

This is almost too good (awful) to be true! Hilariously tacky tattoos with hilarious banter to boot. Thanks for the post; it’s my day so much brighter.

• Jennifer October 13, 2010, 11:15 am

Come on people. Where is your brain? I am completely shocked to say the least.

• Joel October 26, 2010, 7:31 pm

people need a f*king life! It’s just a movie for christ sakes!!!

• taylor February 26, 2011, 6:36 pm

Not as bad as the Brittish woman who used getting a twilight tattoo as a motivator to lose weight….its all down her back and she’s planning on expanding it to the rest of her body. Edward cullen’s glittery face on her stomach….ew. and she’s like….old.

• Great White Snark February 27, 2011, 9:04 pm

Taylor, take another look at #1.