Site Search

Sponsors

Arts & Entertainment Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

« | Main | »

The Top Twelve Awful Twilight Tattoos

By Great White Snark | June 29, 2010

Oh, Twilight. I tease because I love.

Ha, ha. Just kidding. I hate you and you’re terrible.

12) The Shiny Edward Cullen Leg Tattoo

Edward Cullen Leg Tattoo
Source

Sparkly Edward Cullen meets The Terminator meets holy hell, you got permanently etched on your skin on purpose?

11) The Cullen Family Crest Tramp Stamp

Cullen Crest Tramp Stamp
Source

Uh. You left your heart here? Like, maybe in a nearby crevice?

10) The Cullen Knuckle Tattoo

Cullen Knuckle Tattoo
Source: BMEzine.com

Dude, please tell me your name is Cullen.

9) Long Twilight Passage Back Tattoo

Twilight Passage Tattoo
Source

Listen, lady, if I wanted to read the book…

No, scratch that. I’ll. Never. Want. To. Read. The. Book.

8) The Creepy Edward Cullen Portrait Back Tattoo

Edward Cullen Back Tattoo
Source

“Mommy, why is there an angry European soccer fan on your back?”

7) Jacob Black Quote and Werewolf Claw Marks Tattoo

Jacob Quote Twilight Tattoo
Source

Two guaranteed ways to alienate men: (1) an unhealthy obsession with Twilight and (2) photo-realistic tattoos of bloody, gaping wounds across your wrists.

6) Twilight Logo Foot Tattoo

Twilight Tattoo
Source

That looks inflamed and infected. I think there’s a metaphor here.

5) His and Hers Lamb and Lion Tattoos

Lion and Lamb Twilight Tattoos
Source

I think it’s sweet that these two souls have bonded over their shared lack of good taste.

4) Twilight Vampire Bite Tattoo

Vampire Bite Tattoo
Source

And for the rest of his life, anyone who saw his wrist wondered if he had rabies.

3) The Edward Cullen(ish) Arm Tattoo

Edward Cullen Tattoo
Source: The Internets

Edward Cullen… or one of the Hardy Boys? We’d never know if not for that trademark Twilight apple and quote.

What we do know is that he attended the There’s Something About Mary school of hair design. (Pointy! And full of protein!)

2) Twilight Mom’s Back Tattoo (Peekaboo!)

Twilight Logo Back Tattoo
Source: PeopleofWalmart.com

Oh, you think that’s bad?

Check this out…

1) Terrible Twilight Cast Back Tattoo

Twilight Cast Back Tattoo
Source

I had thought that every horrible thing that could be said about Twilight moms has already been said. But this picture was indeed worth another 1,000 words. Of horror. In my head.

Find Twilight t-shirts on Ebay

Enjoy this post? Subscribe to Great White Snark by email or by RSS.
You may also like these stories:
  • The Un-Sexy-Fier: Twilight Back Tattoo [Geeky Tattoo]
  • Try Harder, Twihard: Terrible Twilight Tattoo [Geeky Tattoo]
  • I Found Spaceman Spiff: Calvin and Hobbes Tattoo [Geeky Tattoo]
  • Topics: Tattoos | 22 Comments »

Tags: , ,

22 Responses to “The Top Twelve Awful Twilight Tattoos”

1. Wavatar RedDoggiesHotFarts Says:
      June 30th, 2010 at 7:33 am

Please Tell me that at least some of those pictures are Photoshopped (you know, for a bit of a joke …)

2. Wavatar nickolai Says:
      June 30th, 2010 at 9:05 am

I’m surprised how many of these people are men. I thought the insanity could be blamed on female happy parts.

3. Wavatar Kateryna Fury Says:
      June 30th, 2010 at 10:41 am

Don’t Malign my vagina because someone made twilight and it’s marketed at tween girls. My vagina is a twilight free zone and was immune to the effects of pasty white dudes. Being a pasty white femme myself this says volumnes about how sad it is that waifish males are in vogue. Kinda creeps me out. I prefer men with meat on their boners. Pun totally intended.

These tattoos make my female happy parts sad btw. Very sad.

4. Wavatar UberFanGirl Says:
      June 30th, 2010 at 10:46 am

apparently the only thing worse than a twilight tattoo is a twilight tattoo inked by someone who evidently has no artistic talent. not that i have to clarify, but juuuust in case, i am specifically referring to numbers 12 & 8. seriously. i would be SO MAD!

5. Wavatar Christy Says:
      June 30th, 2010 at 11:13 am

All right…I am a Twilight fan, went to see the movie marathon last night like a total dork…But these pictures horrified me. have no idea what these people were thinking (or not).

6. Wavatar 'Nara Says:
      June 30th, 2010 at 11:13 am

#1′s creepy pucker freaks me the hell out. Even more, I mean.

7. Wavatar ...Rebekah... Says:
      June 30th, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Oh my…I am a Twilight Fan as well. These pictures really scared the sh** out of me. Who would get that on their skin permanently? It makes me think maybe the tattoo artist hated Twilight ha.

8. Wavatar MiMiBoO Says:
      June 30th, 2010 at 1:58 pm

Okay my sister got a tattoo of the flower from twilight and it’s beautiful…these are terrible. Why would you want these horrible (and somewhat scary) tats on you!!!!

9. Wavatar CeltJono Says:
      June 30th, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Burn thy insolence from mine eyes!

er if ye prefer.

“It hurts us precious!”

10. Wavatar KrazyAngelKat81 Says:
      July 1st, 2010 at 8:59 am

Their poor husbands…unless equally deluded will be freaked out big time.

11. Wavatar Eclipse, Eclipse, Ashley and Xavier, Eclipse, Vampirism, Eclipse, Tattoos and Eclipse | The Twilight Saga Says:
      July 1st, 2010 at 9:35 pm

[...] “The Top Twelve Awful Twilight Tattoos” – enough said. Eclipse! [...]

12. Wavatar Jinglebat Says:
      July 1st, 2010 at 10:47 pm

#3 looks like Ed Grimley. Am I the only one who’s seeing this?

13. Wavatar Ruth Says:
      July 2nd, 2010 at 2:13 pm

EEP!! I like the dolphin flying over them in #1…makes the whole thing feel a little bit more surreal.

14. Wavatar Maggie Says:
      July 7th, 2010 at 4:33 pm

EEWWW! # 4 Just EEEWWW! I am a middle aged twilight fan, but these are just ick!

15. Wavatar red Says:
      July 8th, 2010 at 9:55 am

my question is number 12 why on earth would you cover a heart-o-gram tattoo with that horrid picture? you can still see the tattoo underneath so it just makes it looks horrible, plus to top it off a tattoo should not look sparkly and eddward is creepy. you may have the worst tattoo in history.

16. Wavatar Top 12 ...... well just OMG - The Bored Room - MilitarySOS.com Says:
      July 14th, 2010 at 7:28 am

[...] 12 …… well just OMG The Top Twelve Awful Twilight Tattoos __________________ Don't Be A [...]

17. Wavatar MIMI Says:
      August 16th, 2010 at 1:01 pm

There is just this one thing I do not get; what kind of a tattoo artist would ever do these kinds of tattoos? Seriously, I was a tattoo artist I would just refuce to do anything like that.. Horrible

18. Wavatar Bookworm Meets Bookworm Says:
      October 13th, 2010 at 7:19 am

This is almost too good (awful) to be true! Hilariously tacky tattoos with hilarious banter to boot. Thanks for the post; it’s my day so much brighter.

19. Wavatar Jennifer Says:
      October 13th, 2010 at 11:15 am

Come on people. Where is your brain? I am completely shocked to say the least.

20. Wavatar Joel Says:
      October 26th, 2010 at 7:31 pm

people need a f*king life! It’s just a movie for christ sakes!!!

21. Wavatar taylor Says:
      February 26th, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Not as bad as the Brittish woman who used getting a twilight tattoo as a motivator to lose weight….its all down her back and she’s planning on expanding it to the rest of her body. Edward cullen’s glittery face on her stomach….ew. and she’s like….old.

22. Wavatar Great White Snark Says:
      February 27th, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Taylor, take another look at #1.

Comments