If your attitude towards geeky stuff like comic books, Star Wars, toys, gadgets, technology, Joss Whedon, and cartoons is a combination of enjoyment and bemusement, then you’re in the right place. I am prepared and equipped to entertain and bemuse.
My geek cred:
- I have a Batman tattoo. Word.
- I’ve seen every episode of Smallville, Firefly, Buffy, Battlestar Galactica, Veronica Mars, Heroes, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Jericho, and Lost.
- I stuck with Buffy in spite of the final two seasons. I stopped watching Angel because of the final two seasons.
- I usually say I have no regrets in life, because I’m happy with where I am. That’s a lie. I regret selling all of my early-90s Uncanny X-Men comics on Ebay for $30. I die a little inside every time I think about it.
- I’m a geek, but not a nerd. What’s the distinction? I’m into Star Wars, but not Star Trek.