If your attitude towards geeky stuff like comic books, Star Wars, toys, gadgets, technology, Joss Whedon, and cartoons is a combination of enjoyment and bemusement, then you’re in the right place. I am prepared and equipped to entertain and bemuse.
My geek cred:
- I have a Batman tattoo. Word.
- I’ve seen every episode of Smallville, Firefly, Buffy, Battlestar Galactica, Veronica Mars, Heroes, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Jericho, and Lost.
- I stuck with Buffy in spite of the final two seasons. I stopped watching Angel because of the final two seasons.
- I usually say I have no regrets in life, because I’m happy with where I am. That’s a lie. I regret selling all of my early-90s Uncanny X-Men comics on Ebay for $30. I die a little inside every time I think about it.
- I’m the founder of Lootist, a place on the internet tubes for getting shopping advice from product-niche specialists.
- I’m a geek, but not a nerd. What’s the distinction? I’m into Star Wars, but not Star Trek.
C’mon. You know you want to get all up in this.
Click on a logo to join the community of Great White Snark friends and fans on that site.
MY HOSTING SERVICE
Great White Snark is hosted by BlueHost. My BlueHost server survived when Great White Snark hit the front page of Digg and BoingBoing with the Now THAT’S a Star Wars Cake! post, which received in the neighborhood of 50,000 hits in twenty-four hours. Plus, they provide one-click install of WordPress. Need I say more?
Ok, I’ll say more: Click here to sign up for Bluehost.